Next State offers the service to digitally print textiles. This service is offered to customers to order fabrics via an online portal to upload and purchase fabrics. Next state also accepts orders from customers making direct contact via phone or e-mail for purchase. As such we collect information in order to process orders, undertake printing, receive payment and post out order.
This policy is intended to explain clearly and in plain language some of the key processes and procedures that we have implemented to manage your personal information, to protect your privacy and to comply with the Privacy Act 1988, the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (“Act”) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
Next State is committed to managing your personal information openly and transparently and to keeping your personal information safe. We will take all necessary measures to fulfill this commitment, including to:
- Comply with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Ensure that we manage your personal information openly and transparently.
- Only collect personal information from you that we need in order to offer you the best possible service and customer experience.
- Tell you how we might use your personal information.
- Keep your personal information secure.
- Make sure your personal information is kept accurate and up to date and to properly dispose of any personal information that is no longer required by us.
In order for Next State to complete a custom printed textile order the following information is collected. Depending on the customers method of ordering we may require all or some of the following information; E-mail, phone number, full name, address, credit card details, company name.
How your information is collected
In nearly all circumstances information collected will be provided by you to us
- Directly from you, either in person or over the phone
- When you place an order via the Website
- When you interact with the Website
When placing an order we will collect your personal information so we can communicate with you, take payment and post out orders.
Your personal information collected will be collected when you make contact with email, fill out e-mail contact form, provide e-mail when signing up to the Next State mailing list or via phone to Next Sate.
When placing an order on the on-line order form you will be required to provide your name and contact details and address for shipping.
When using the on-line ordering portal to make a payment you will provide credit card details, these are collected and processed by a secure third party purpose built payment collections provider
If you wish to contact Next State directly to make payment over the phone you will be providing your credit card details verbally to an Authorised Next State employee.
In circumstances where you are providing information to us on behalf of a company we accept this information based on you being authorised to provide it and are doing so in good faith.
Purpose of collecting your information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions.
- To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us.
- To communicate with you, including about products and services, news and company updates, special offers, and events, which might interest you.
- To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- Provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery services including Australia Post and couriers
- To carry out Business administration, marketing and planning.
- If we are required to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
- If you are seeking employment with Next State your information will be used to asses your suitability.
Changing your personal details
Please advice us of any changes to your personal details you wish to make us aware of.
Call the Office: 03 9429 5888
Disclosure of your personal details
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
Our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, and data entry service providers.
Next State business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required.
If required to provide it by law to any authorised government bodies such as the police.
Security of your personal information
Next State ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
- When payment details are taken over the phone on paper, once transaction has been processed paper is shredded.
- Next State uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Email subscription and unsubscribe
Next State under no circumstances wants you to receive e-mails from our mailing list unless you have opted in. At any stage you can choose to unsubscribe.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you would like to make a complaint or feel your privacy has been breached in any way please get in contact so we can look to make a swift resolution
Call the Office: 03 9429 5888